Western Progressive and Power Default, Altisource’s wholly owned trustee subsidiary, processes residential non-judicial foreclosures in California, Nevada, Arizona and Texas. We leverage best-in-class software, processes, and decades of industry experience to deliver excellent service while complying with statutory time frames for filing and notification. Our foreclosure services include:
- 24-hour client service
- First action within 24 hours of receipt of completed declaration
- Attorney referrals for bankruptcy and eviction
- Automated work-flow / paperless environment
- System integration to Lenders and title companies
- Robust internal quality assurance and Six Sigma methodologies
- High-caliber associates via stringent hiring criteria and superior training practices
- Industry knowledge / United Trustee Association Member / Certified Trustee Sale Officer staff
For more information on our trustee services and to learn how Western Progressive can help improve your foreclosure process, please contact Trustee.Services@Altisource.com.
This site was created as a means to provide general information about pending foreclosure sales so as to create both internal and external efficiencies. The website is not intended to:
- Provide legal advice or legal opinion
- Establish an attorney-client relationship
- Provide investment advice
Users of this site may create printouts of the information contained on this site for personal use only.